We all deserve to be seen and to feel amazing in our skin
I am a Health Coach + Meditation Facilitator
By the time you find me you're ready to do the work, you've felt the call, and by some seeming-serendipity you've wound up here. You're in the exact right place at the exact right time. Welcome!
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness and allow my intuition to lead. While food or meditaiton are often jumping-off points for our work together, it is only the beginning of the deep-dive we will take into your emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. The process is truthful, gentle and supportive. It gives you an opportunity to listen to your body and find balance and a powerful sense of control.
This is for you if:
You would like to feel empowered and hopeful.
You are ready to heal your body of physical and emotional pain.
You are feeling called to let go of unhealthy habits or addictive behaviors that are no longer serving you.
You want to feel peaceful in your life.
You are ready to love the reflection you see looking at you in the mirror.
You are looking for change in your career, in your relationships and in your body.
You get the sense there has to be “more” to life.
You know it’s time to make a change, you just don’t quite know how.
I’m proud to say at 37, I love myself. I am at peace with food and happy in my skin. I LOVE real food and eating simply, and I wake up every day with one goal, to fall in love with life.
Some profoundly great, sometimes painful but totally worth it work has led to this place in my life and fueled my path in healing and wellness. In short, my story has led me here and in this moment your story has too. I am so glad that you’re here!
My training has been an eclectic blend of following my feel-good and trusting the steps along the way. I majored in Psychology to better understand myself and my family and found in the process that I am a gifted listener. While in college, I fell hard for yoga and completed several yoga teaching certifications in my early 20s. At that time yoga was the only thing that had ever helped to quiet my busy mind, and looking back it was a powerful thread that allowed me to not only accept but fully love my body.
From there my excitement led me to massage therapy certification, Reiki, and meditation trainings, all which helped me further tap into my intuitive and healing gifts. Then came nutrition school. Integrative Nutrition® was the missing link that brought everything together for me where food was concerned.
Food showed me that I could transcend the limitations that were placed on me by medical doctors. Green vegetables brought my body back to balance and helped me to heal my addiction to processed foods and sugar. They helped to mend a lifetime of chronic illness and restore my body to its natural size. And it has been my passion ever since to help others do the same.
We are not victims of our bodies. We are powerful creators with the privilege of choice.
MORE ABOUT ME
- If I had a super power I’d rid the world of fake foods + banish self-loathing! We’d all eat more veggies, get still in meditation daily and love our beautifully capable bodies.
- I never wear a watch, don't own a TV and rarely wear makeup.
- I've always loved my height, curly hair and being an intuitive (though I didn't fully realize that last one until the last several years).
- I wasn't a cat person until Ned chose me. He is the coolest fur face I've ever known. Ever.
- I can recite all the words and sing all the songs from Grease + Dirty Dancing.
- Fresh herbs have always made me feel fancy. Basil and dill are my favorites.
- I went on a month-long solo soul journey to Bali in 2014 and everything changed in the best ways possible.
- My husband, Cliff was a paramedic for over 25 years, healed his own chronic high blood pressure and cholesterol with food and is a total whole foods convert. His passion is flying airplanes (real ones not remote control).