4. He thinks that I look like the lady on the mud flaps (and that kind of makes me want to frame a mud flap, you think I'm kidding).
5. He taught me how to dream again.
6. He thinks that I am adorable. He does that staring thing, I catch him drinking me in and I say something really profound like "what'cha looking at" and his response is always something beautiful like "I'm just enjoying you."
7. He says that he's the lucky one.
8. He is one baddass gun slinging- martial art mastering-sky diving REAL man. You name it he's done it.
Hello 80's-- you remember your pal Cliff!
9. He hoola hoops with me. And it doesn't stop there, he's always up for my next (brilliant) idea no matter how foolish it may seem at the time.
10. He believes in me (and sometimes it's enough for both of us).
11. I'm convinced he couldn't possibly sit still to good 80's music.
12. He jumps up and down with me in celebration when the moment calls for it.
13. He has had the same best friend since he was 8 years old (and Chris is one cool dude).
14. He loves animals, all of them. And one day when we have lots of money we will have a farm to save the ones who need it, all of them.
15. He took my hand 'and life rushed in' (Not my words, a quote I read somewhere and it was immediately written on my heart it says so much with so few words. The best quotes are often that way, don't you think?).
Have a Wa-ha-honderful weekend!