After two days of nuthin but green juice (and some fruit blends too) these smoothies feel like dessert for breakfast!
Here are are TWO delicious smoothie recipes, with one of my favorite greens, SPINACH!
PERFECTLY PEAR SMOOTHIE
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 large pear
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 heaping tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Blend together, do a little dance, and enjoy!
and don't forget that sharing smoothies can be one of the best ways to enjoy!
MEGA WAVE SMOOTHIE
Named after Hercules the mega wave in France! Morning conversation topic of course! Google it, the pictures are amazing!
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 handful or frozen or fresh blackberries
- 10 large frozen or fresh strawberries
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups of water or nut milk
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp of maca powder
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend and enjoy!