I've abandoned all list making lately because they were stressing me right out. All but this kind. This kind always leaves me feeling better.
GRATITUDE LIST No. 1 | NOV 2017
- Kombucha, his face when we found it in France 🇫🇷
- Ned, always and forever Ned
- Daily fires and his joy at splitting all the logs
- Bread and butter pickles
- The heavy wool blanket Mema bought for us at a garage sale
- Flannel pj pants and fuzzy socks
- The light through the stained glass lately
- "Face texting" on Marco Polo
- Mason jar + lid + straw getting me closer to my daily water goals
- French pharmacy finds helping me feel much better about rosacea
- That moment on the phone when I told her that she matters and she really got it - how we both got weepy and then just kept on going
- When I asked him, "what are you grateful for right now?" he said... "pretty much everything- you, Ned, this cabin, a fire every night, good food."
- I'm grateful for our alignment