Oh #kaleyeah it totally worked and is DELICIOUS!
I give you 3rd times a charm, Jalapeno Dill Dressing!
JALAPENO DILL DRESSING
- 1/4 cup soaked cashews
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp pickled jalapenos + 1 tbsp of the juice (make sure you get organic and there's no funny colors or weird chemical ingredients in them)
- 3 dates (pitted and soaked)
- 2 tbsp cilantro (I used parsley b/c it's what we had, cilantro would be better)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp good quality salt
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 1/2 inch fresh turmeric (optional, I'm putting it in everything these days for the anti inflammatory goodness)
- Blend everything until smooth!
- Use as a salad dressing or dip!
Makes a little over 8 oz.
Refrigerate for up to 3 days.