Finding yourself in a pinch! Don't have time to slave over the stove making an extravagant homemade pasta sauce? No worries, me either!
- 1 box Quinoa pasta
- Sliced zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jar of Organic pasta sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Prepare noodles as instructed by their lovely box! Usually boiling in water with a pinch of salt!
- Sautee garlic and if you have it a little onion in 1 tsp of coconut oil, until the garlic becomes fragrant and the onion is transparent
- Add in your zucchini and sautee until fork tender
- Add the organic pasta sauce to your veggies and bring to a simmer
- Top with generous amount of basil and call it lunch!
So easy, so filling!