Ready for a tasty fall treat? Me too!
Things are about to get so messy and so good!
- medjool 12 dates
- 1/2 cup pumpking puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tea baking soda
- 1/2 tea baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tea nutmeg
- 1/4 ginger
- 1/4 tea clove
- 1/4 tea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine your wet ingredients in a blender until the dates are fully incorporated and the mixture is smooth, set aside
- In a separate bowl combine together all of your dry ingredients
- Slowly stir in the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient mixture
- Stir just until combined, do not over mix! (Over mixing creates what bakers call "tunneling" in your muffins! When you break it open you will see large holes, that resemble little tunnels)!
- Scoop into desired baking pans
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20- 30 minutes (depending on your oven and preferred baking dish, baking times may vary) so watch this! When the muffins are done, a toothpick inserted in the center will come out clean
- Serve warm with some ghee or place in airtight containers for later!