Currently:: Taste buds are dancing to the beat of this smoothie!
- Ned's nearly asleep at the wheel. ; )
- Looking at what's ahead this week. It's a biggie...
- It's my last week as Social Media Doula at Kelly Rae Roberts. Bitter sweet, indeed. We've seen some MAJOR growth in the last year and half. Professionally, personally. All so good.
- Going to see Lady Gaga with my Aunt in Houston on Wednesday. It's going to be a people watching party and I can't wait!
- Full calendar today so about to juice my heart out to create ease for the rest of the day.
- Dr. appt this week to check on my trachea. Nervous. Excited. Ready.
- Surrounded by flowers in our RV. We've had fresh flowers here since moving in and I love it.
- We've officially been living in our RV 14 days. Awesome.
- My new internet service arrived and is a sanity saver! Free RV park wifi wasn't cutting it. It's called Millenicom. It's mobile internet and essential for the RV full timer.
Hope you love this smoothie as much as I do! Have a beautiful week.
Blackberry Celery Ginger Mint Refresher
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1.5 frozen bananas
- 2 cup frozen blackberries (don't you love the way they look when defrosting? so pretty!)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 stalk of mint (about 8 - 10 small leaves)
- 1 inch slice of peeled ginger
- Blend all ingredients really well to help break up the blackberry seeds
- Blends up the most beautiful rose color!