This is THE MOST satisfying + filling warm breakfast I've had in a long time! The best part is you can make it with your brown rice leftovers!
BROWN RICE WITH COCONUT MILK
*Gluten-free *Dairy-free *Vegan
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (add 1/2 cup more if you want more of a cereal)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut shavings
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Warm brown rice in coconut milk on the stove.
- Stir in maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, unsweetened coconut shavings + chia seeds