I've been in Austin all week helping my little sis. She had surgery for endometriosis on Monday and I've been playing nurse. On Sunday when I arrived we got to see my step brother and his wife and their kids! It was my first time to meet the twins, Lyla & Kaylin. I loved every minute of it. Three kids is a hand full! I seriously don't know how Nicole does it. The women is a super hero.
This week I learned:
1. Lyla loves shoes and Kaylin can't be bothered. Kaylin is the chill one.
2. Lyla blows kisses and it's seriously cute.
3. Photos taken with 10 second delay are hilarious with children.
Finally got one though I don't think it will end up being my favorite.
4. The bond of is sisters unmistakable from the beginning.
5. Organized chaos can be managed with a dancing turkey.
6. Three people can fit in a teensy tiny kitchen and create a beautiful breakfast.
Hello Good Morning Faces!
7. Time spent in hospitals always brings back memories of my time spent in hospital beds. And I realize there are layers of healing, it comes in time and it's all (still) going to be ok.
I am so glad to be here for (and near) my sister and Brian this week. They are getting ready to move to Barcelona, Spain in a few months so I am very aware of how precious this time is.
8. Flowers are always, always a good idea.
These might be the best smelling roses ever.
9. Mix these girls together and laughter ensues.
10. Seeing the world through the eyes of a 2 year old reminds me to lighten up, dance in front of every fan I walk in front of and say I Love You. Austin has the sweetest little I love you voice.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning!
So much love,