1. Giant bubble blowers and hot chocolate stands (with real whipped cream of course) on street corners.
2. Free movie tickets because when times get tough, like they've been for so many of us this year, there's no better escape to get your mind off your woes.
3. A little peace and quiet... less noise in the cities and maybe even a ban on those obnoxious leaf blowers. You know all you're doing is blowing them around, right!
4. As one of my fave Curly Girl holiday cards reads, "joy in every heart and a mitten on every hand." It's not too much to ask.
5. A little fur face that would burst your heart wide open and smooth the rough edges of life.
6. No bill days, when you open your mail box and all you've got are brightly colored envelopes filled with notes of love.
7. I'd replace the Sunday blues feeling with the exhilarating feeling of swinging as high as you can on playground swings... you remember when you thought you'd go so high you'd just fly right out!
8. I'd make all highly processed terrible-for-you food products (fake foods, fast foods and the like) taste like dirt and worms and slime so you'd stop eating them. It might not sound like a gift but I promise it totally is.
9. Happiness. Plain and simple. Good old fashioned. 100% pure--- happiness.
10. _____________. This one is for you to fill out... what would you give?
Have a wonderful weekend!
So much love, so much!