I love this yellow entry room! Our stairwell is yellow but it turned out more lemon custard than we'd hoped for so we are planning to do a do-over with a yellow more this shade... softer, subtle, more oh hint of yellow as opposed to WOW that's yellow!
I also really love the black doors b/c they are so right out of my comfort zone. I feel like I'd be really brave to paint doors black. Isn't it funny what little boxes we put ourselves in!
1. PAINT-- hallway yellow and focal wall in living room teal
2. FLOORS-- change from carpet to hardwood downstairs.
3. RUGS-- 2 fabulous ones for the living/ dining room (I know so funny that I want to rip out carpet to get hardwood only to put more rugs back in but seriously it looks so much better)
4. FIREPLACE -- ours is tiled in marble right now and we aren't really marble people. I'd much rather a copper tile!
5. BUILT INS-- I'd love to put a bookcase behind the couch and next to the fireplace in this awkward cubby thing.
Ok so that's basically an entire living/dining re-do! This is why I need David Bromstad to come over! Anyone know what they are doing the next Color Splash casting? I REALLY want to get on that show!