Food is one of the most sincere places I know to begin personal transformation work. Understanding my relationship with food (especially processed foods and sugar) was a profound turning point in my life and perhaps it will be in yours too.
There's nothing I love more than to hold space for willing souls in the pursuit of their shift. Transformation lights up my heart, and it is my divine superpower to guide, encourage and witness others as they walk through transformation again and again. Over the years that thread has always remained true. Whether it was my studies in yoga, massage, nutrition or meditation, the intention has always been the same. Expand. Transform. Share.
Ultimately I believe that everyone has the power to change and that all it takes is willingness. As long as you are willing, I guarantee we can travel the road of transformation together again and again. It's not that we need to improve; it's that we deserve to feel free. We deserve to experience ourselves in the fullest expression of love and joy and creativity and fun, and it's my passion watching people take that ride.
I believe wholeheartedly in this work. The offerings I teach and the sacred circles I lead are an extension of the life I live every day, and they are the authentic truth of a girl who has always craved to make a living just by being herself.
I believe in living a whole life, rich with laughter and ripe with sweet indulgence. And I'm so deeply humbled to guide you as you claim yours.
Have a question about this course? Get in touch via email@example.com.
Join me in taking sugar out and adding sweetness into your life!
This course is a transformative 7-day experience where you will take small but mighty steps to get refined sugar out of your diet along side a warm and supportive community of friends from around the globe!
• Your sweet tooth is the boss of you.
• Your will power went right out the window the minute the cupcake truck pulled up (grab me a Red Velvet, mmmkay!)
• You need a little something (coffee, tea, etc) to get you through that 2 pm slump.
• You feel like you need something sweet after meals.
• You are struggling to lose extra lb’s.
• You just KNOW that it’s time to change and sugar needs to go.
Then this is just for you!
Sweet Surrender is an experiment where practical meets thoughtful. Together over 7 days from April 24 - April 30 we will create a powerful foundation for abundant health and compassionate self-care by celebrating small steps and big light bulb moments on the role that sugar plays in your life!
You will receive daily emails to direct you the to Sweet Surrender course page. There is a Facebook community filled with others who are participating. It’s a space for sharing + connection throughout the journey!
• Daily experiments, to-do’s + inspiration in your inbox each day.
• An invitation to the private community space on Facebook.
• Oodles of support + encouragement!
- Day 1 | So Long Sugar, Hello Brand New World!
- Day 1 | Shopping List Example + Green Smoothie Recipe
- Day 1| BONUS - Documentary Recommendations
- Day 2 | You're ready to learn two magic words... CROWD OUT!
- Day 2 | Kitchari Recipe + Baking Conversions
- Day 2 | BONUS - Get Physical
- DAY 3 | Some of my favorite homework
- Day 3 | Prep for Step 2
- Day 3 |BONUS - There's a theme song + helpful apps
- Day 4 | There's one thing I know for sure.
- Day 4 | Two Savory Recipes + Sugar History
- Day 4 | BONUS - Dairy. Let's go there.
- Day 5 | No. Is A Complete Sentence.
- Day 5 | Prep for Step 3
- Day 5 | Veggie Dinner Party Recipes Complete With Shopping List
- Day 5 | BONUS - A Closer Look At Relationships
- Day 6 | What's behind your cravings?
- Day 6 | Recipes (most delicious soup maybe of all time)
- Day 6 | BONUS - Some of my story