Congratulations on (nearly) completing
your Soul Care Sessions!
You have one final session in your Soul Care package to go and before we have that call, it's time to look back, acknowledge and celebrate ALL that you have accomplished. No matter where you are, you have done well for YOU. You and I both know it all adds up. Let’s take a few minutes and review your progress.
Thanks so much for taking the time to fill that out. Doesn't it feel good to celebrate? I will be excited to read through your lists and celebrate with you on our call. If you've not done so already please use the button below to elect your call time/ date.
Program Renewal Options
It has been my experience that my clients do extremely well during their Soul Care program. We cover a lot and they accomplish much in a short amount of time. It is also true that many of my clients choose to renew their program, to continue this work in greater depth. Additional months are extremely beneficial to my clients who choose to renew. I am happy to extend this same opportunity to you!
Renewing a program is perfect for:
- Clients who know that our work together simply is not yet complete.
- Clients who have achieved amazing results in a short amount of time and want to continue with a deeper focus on specific areas of concern.
- Clients who would like to work on another goal, entirely separate from where they originally started.
- Clients who simply appreciate the value of my support and services and desire a maintenance program as they go out on their own.
I’ve created a few different options for program renewal:
- Renew the same program for another 3 months. The next Soul Care program runs December 2018 - February 2019 with two calls per month. Existing clients receive priority access to sign up for a second round of Soul Care.
- Renew with a set of 3 - Spot Treatments. These are great for returning clients who are craving a check in and doing some intentional creation work. These sessions may be scheduled as needed and are valid from December 2018 - September 2019.
I truly enjoyed working with you and I welcome the opportunity to continue our work together. If you have any questions at all, I am happy to help.