Currently... He's making my favorite vegan pancakes and I'm making chocolate almond milk from cancan cleanse!
I want to give these kits to everyone I know! It felt like Christmas morning opening it up. ❤️
CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in filtered water overnight
- 4 dates
- 5 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Using a glass bowl or measuring cup, submerge almonds in filtered water
- Let soak unrefrigerated overnight or a minimum of 8 hours
- Drain water. The soaked almonds will have swelled to about 2 cups.
- Working in batches, pour 1 cup soaked nuts into a high-speed blender or Vitamix
- Add 2 dates and 2 1/2 cups water
- Add cocoa powder. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes, or until well emulsified
- Strain with nut milk bag or cheesecloth
- Keep well refrigerated and serve cold
Spice it up! Add 1/4 tsp of your favorite spice to create a delicious, flavored nut milk. Our favorites: cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom