He requested Lima beans. I know, that was my response too! Lima beans?! I responded with Corn and Lima bean sautée with greens! Corn makes everything taste good!
CORN AND LIMA BEAN SAUTE WITH GREENS
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups frozen lima beans
- 2 cups greens (I used a mix of chard, arugula + spinach)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup red onion, rough chopped
- 2 tbsp evoo
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper + more salt if desired to taste
- Add EVOO, shallot + onion + garlic salt to a large skillet
- Cook over med heat stirring often until softened
- Add corn + lima beans and cook until heated through.
- Fold greens in and cook until wilted
- Serve warm