MONDAY the second ever Juice, Blend, Repeat starts! One of the past participants posted this on my Facebook wall today ... "I'm so glad that I took part in Juice, Blend and Repeat! One of the best things I ever did!" - Brenda
I feel the same way! Greens changed me forever (and helped me lose nearly 50 lbs)! Green JUICE leaves me singing + dancing through the house. And green smoothies... well I'd like to kiss whoever first blended greens with frozen fruit right on the mouth! I'd love for you to join us! You can read more + register here.
A new juice and a new smoothie recipe for you to try at home!
Sweet Golden Beet Juice
Serves 2 (Makes 24 oz +)
- 2 cucumbers (peeled)
- 2 golden beets (peeled)
- 1 head of romaine
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 green apple
- 4 giant strawberries
- slice of ginger (to taste)
- Wash all produce and cut into pieces that will fit in your juicer
- Fire up your juicer and slowly add ingredients until all are juiced
- Pour evenly into 2 glasses, or save half for later in a mason jar in a paper bag (light + air will deteriorate the juice)
BLUEBERRY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 avocado
- 1 giant handful spinach
- 6 dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp spirulina
- 1 tsp maca
- Blend and enjoy!
Appreciating meeting this guy today by happy accident. - Loving that two of my besties are coming in to spend the weekend! I think this is our first time having actual out of town visitors since living in Texas!
- Feeling like a big adventure is coming
- Believing in perfect timing
- Humming 80's tunes
- Meditating daily is changing my life BIG TIME
- Listening to Ned snore. Best ever
- Wishing you a beautiful Friday! TGIF!