You need to make these for your next party or pot luck! They are so easy and SO good! You could stuff them with any of your favorite pizza toppings! We used what we had in house but next time I go to the grocery store I'm planning to get bell peppers and black olives to make these again!
*Gluten-free *Dairy-free *Vegan
- 6 small stuffing portabella mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsely, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/2 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce or your favorite pasta sauce
- pinch red pepper flakes for topping before serving
- pinch nutritional yeast for topping before serving
The possibilities are really endless! What will you dress up your portabella pizzas with?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop and mix all ingredients then fill mushrooms
- Top with pizza sauce and bake for 30 minutes or until the mushrooms start to puddle where they touch the pa
- Top with red pepper flakes and nutritional yeast and serve!