THIS is the easiest make ahead meal ever. My sweet take on overnight oats! It's become a fast favorite in this house + I hope you love it too!
SWEET ORANGE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 cups rolled oats (not instant or quick cooking)
- 1 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds or hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine oats, milk, zest, chia seeds and vanilla in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight
- In the morning scoop into two bowls, top with nuts or seeds of your choice and drizzle each bowl with 1 tbsp maple syrup!