In addition to keeping our bodies free of unnecessary chemicals I also like to keep our house free of unnecessary chemicals. It's WAY less expensive then store bought products and you can guarantee it's safe to make a sandwich on your counter! Win/Win! Every time I make it Cliff always comments on how good it smells! This is my version of everyday multipurpose kitchen cleaner. I use it on the stove top, counters, for cleaning the fridge and freezer, toaster oven, on the floor... It would make an awesome holiday gift wrapped up with a few flour sack towels.
NATURAL COUNTERTOP CLEANER
- standard spray bottle
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2.5 tablespoons of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 30 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Funnel (optional)
- Combine everything directly into spray bottle and shake
- The oils will naturally separate from the water, just give it a little shake each time before you spray!