10 Things I Learned This Week:
1. I can be good at anything I want to. Passion goes a LONG way.
2. Skinny dipping is the best way to swim. Skinny dipping with a friend who's never done it before is better than chocolate. The squeals of delight will ring in my ears for a long time.
3. Impeccable scooter weather is one of the best parts of summer.
4. I'm filled up with joy when I've inspired someone and they said so.
5. My British friends have much cooler sayings than I do.
6. I have at least one moment every day when I want to call my sister. She's been incommunicado all week in Costa Rica and I've MISSED HER BIG TIME.
7. The best stories and adventures start with the word YES!
8. Life really is a journey, a good one. Show up. Pay attention. Listen more than you speak.
9. I always thought that I wanted to be expertly good in one thing but I'm realizing more
and more I'm good at lots of things and that keeps me entertained nicely.
10. Money runs out in a hurry. Love, never.
Inspired by my sweet friend Nikki and her weekly 10 things list.
What have you learned this week???
I'm thinking a beach day in in order this weekend. I wrote it down in PEN in my calendar as an appointment so it's gotta happen now!
Thanks for all your love and compliments on the boudoir before and after photo, they are much appreciated and went right to my heart. If you would have told me I'd be putting pictures of myself in lingerie on my blog two years ago when I started blogging I would have told you that you were completely NUTS! So perhaps my top 10 needs to add an 11th...
11. Never say never. Be open to change. Give yourself room to grow.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love love love