Don't mind if I do!
Did you know that popcorn is a great source of fiber and antioxidants? It totally counts as a minimally processed whole grain!
- 1/2 cup organic white or yellow popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- Your favorite toppings! Salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, dill, parsley! The opportunities for custom popcorn are endless! Sometimes I like to drizzle a little melted ghee on mine (make sure it is slightly cooled, and then drizzle away)!
- Heat 3 tbsp of coconut or olive oil in a pan with lid on the stove
- Add a few kernels, when they pop add up to 1/2 cup of organic kernels let those beauties pop away and hello snack time!
- Sprinkle with favorite toppings!